0
0
0
s2smodern

CoreLogic, a global property information, analytics and data-enabled solutions provider, reports that, nationally, 5.1% of mortgages were in some stage of delinquency (30 days or more past due including those in foreclosure) in November 2017. --a 0.1% point year-over-year decline in the overall delinquency rate compared with November 2016 when it was 5.2%. In Billings, 3% of mortgages were delinquent by at least 30 days  in November 2017, unchanged from November 2016. Billings mortgages in serious delinquency (90+ days past due) totaled 1.1% in November 2017 compared with 1.2% in November 2016. The foreclosure inventory rate for this November was 0.4% compared with 0.3 percent a year earlier.

Montana is at the low end of delinquency rates in the nation at 0.4 percent. Colorado has the lowest at 0.2 percent, New Jersey the highest at 2.8 percent.
As of November 2017, the foreclosure inventory rate, which measures the share of mortgages in some stage of the foreclosure process, was 0.6 percent, down 0.2 percentage points from 0.8 percent in November 2016. The foreclosure inventory rate has held steady at 0.6 percent since August 2017, the lowest level since June 2007 when it was also 0.6 percent. This past November’s foreclosure inventory rate was the lowest for the month of November in 11 years, since it was also 0.6 percent in November 2006.