Jobs Jamboree March 16 at Metra
Billings Job Service Employer’s Committee (JSEC) is offering Montana a chance for employers and seekers to shake hands and talk about career opportunities.
This event is held on March 16 at the MetraPark Pavilion in Billings, from 11:30 am to 6 pm with early entrance for Veteran’s, Guard, Reserve and their families starting at 11am.
There are thousands of employment opportunities in Montana and the Jobs Jamboree is the perfect hiring event. The Jobs Jamboree offers the chance to visit face to face with the employer and gain specifics on application processes, workplace cultures and employee benefits. Interview over 100+ employers and discover their mission, professional growth opportunities, and their level of community involvement. Hiring opportunities represent nearly every industry across Montana to include entry-level, apprentice and internships to top career professionals.
The JSEC Jobs Jamboree has 29 years of connecting seekers with the right position and employer, for both current and future job openings!
* There is no cost for seekers to attend
* Whether you are currently employed or in transition, this is a perfect opportunity to find a career that fits your lifestyle and professional goals!
* Discover your first job, next job, second job or part-time job
* Retirees, seasonal workers, high school/ college students, parents who want to get back in the workforce,.
* Come dressed to impress, ready to shake hands and wear a bright smile! Bring your resume or letter of interest.
* If you are an employer and did not get a chance to register this year, come down and see us.
* If you are a Veteran, in the Guard or Reserves or a family member of, the Mobile Vet bus will be onsite and available to visit with you.
* There are specialized presentations from area subject matter experts instructing on resume creation, interview techniques to include what to wear and social graces.
Call Billings Job Service for details 406-652-3080.